The product is a source of zinc and copper in the form of highly digestible amino acid chelates.
- Zinc helps in maintaining proper fertility, proper reproductive functions and helps in the proper synthesis of DNA. This element helps to maintain the proper level of testosterone in the blood.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients, including fatty acids and carbohydrates, and is essential in the proper synthesis of protein, which contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal vitamin A metabolism, which is associated with maintaining proper vision.
- Zinc strengthens the immune system and protects cells against oxidative stress.
- Copper helps in the proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems, in maintaining the proper pigmentation of hair and skin, and helps in the proper transport of iron in the body.